Strong financial management skills are critical to the success of an organization. Boston Financial Resources often functions as a part time Chief Financial Officer for our clients. We work with management and their legal and accounting advisors to chart the best course for each client’s financial needs.
Our Services Include:
- Preparing and monitoring of monthly financial statements and forecasts
- Developing key performance criteria for top management
- Anticipating financing needs and locating appropriate sources
- Preparing in-house computer support for company records, including the general ledger
- Performing product line profitability studies and pricing analysis
- Managing external financial relationships
Our efforts produce meaningful, timely, and cost effective financial information which our clients use to make critical management decisions.