Boston Financial Resources specializes in turnaround management. The origin and solution to financial difficulties are not easily defined by those experiencing financial distress. Boston Financial Resources works with the management of troubled companies to develop and implement remediation plans. We undertake the following:
- Identify excessive costs and develop and execute plans to reduce expenses
- Prepare and implement stringent cash conservation programs
- Downsize operations when appropriate
- Restructure debt, negotiating realistic repayment programs with lendors and creditors
- Identify and arrange financing from alternative capital sources
In turnarounds, our objective is to preserve morale, business assets and jobs by careful execution of the recovery plan. Our profits enhancement skills always focus on improving cash flow. BFR’s approach is candid, practical, and results-oriented.